Gioia’s Avacado Dip 

2 Avocado
½ Juice of a Lemon or Lime 
2 Tbs Sour Cream 
1 Tomato 
2 Tbs Fresh Coriander 
Tabasco Sauce 
Salt & Pepper


In a Tupperware bowl mash avocados, mix in the lemon juice, sour cream, salt & pepper and dash of Tabasco sauce. Next, mix in chopped tomatoes and fresh coriander, mix gently all together to make a dip. Chill in the fridge, when you are ready to eat, serve with your favourite corn chips. 

Tip: Avacado’s don’t ripen up when kept in the fridge ( I found this out the hard way). 

When I was younger I styled a lovely elderly ladies hair at her home every Tuesday, she would have avocado sandwiches for lunch every time, as she  watched everything I did to her hair in her little compact mirror. She was so adorable… 

Now everywhere I turn people are eating Avocado’s and trying to grow their own trees (which you need 2 of, to be successful at that one)… I have had this recipe for 7 years and hardly ever used it till now, and it’s the first time I have spelt Gioia’s name right in 7 years xxxxx


Enjoy!
Love mesh