Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kimmins (kimmo)!

My gorgeous cousin Rebecca married Matthew 'the love of her life', on Friday 17th June at St Mary's by the Sea, in Port Douglas. There is definately something to say about destination weddings, It was the most fun I have ever had in my entire life!!! And, I was fortunate enough to have the honour of being a bridesmaid.

the only thing that let me down was Mathew Mc Conaughey was no where to be seen. If you have not been to Port Douglas yet I suggest you book the next flight available and get over there - and don't forget to book a sunset cruise. Sail away! sail away! sail away...

St Mary's by the Sea is a historic 1880 fully restored church. The Chapel, which is situated in the heart of Port Douglas has a huge glass altar window with breathtaking views the coral sea and rainforest mountains, traditional wooden pews (that you would die to get your hands on) and a very romantic church bell.

Port Douglas is just an hour north of Cairns and to me it was the perfect getaway!!!!!! The reception followed at The Mercure Treetops Resort. See link >

Rebecca's pre destination wedding tips:

Arrange a wedding planner to organise your wedding and have fun enjoying every single moment!


Here are some fab photos to check out...

Love Mesh xx